Welcome to John Stancil CPA ~ My Bald CPA
NEW SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE AT JOHN STANCIL, CPA
We are excited to announce that we now offer bookkeeping and payroll service. Payroll is prepared under the supervision of a CPA and the backing of the world's largest payroll processing company. Our bookkeeping is done on QuickBooks entirely in-house by experienced accountants. Call or email today for more information!
Our firm is small enough to give you personalized attention. We have over 30 years of tax preparation, planning, and consulting experience. We have clients world-wide and can prepare returns for individuals, businesses, estates and trusts, and not-for-profit organizations.
Our Mission is to uniquely serve the tax needs of each individual client in a timely and professional manner resulting in the minimum legal tax liability. We provide a high-quality, client-focused consulting perspective to tax preparation and planning. We support our business clients with payroll and bookkeeping services.
In keeping with this mission our core values are:
1. Integrity – We will always act consistently in our actions, values, methods, measures, principles, expectations, and outcomes. We will perform our duties in an honest, forthright manner. We adhere to all applicable codes of conduct for CPA’s and income tax preparers.
2. Individualized attention - Whether a client is an individual, business, not-for - profit organization each client will be treated as a valued unique client.
3. Currency and competence – We strive to provide competent tax return preparation and tax planning advice. We attend workshops, perform research, and read extensively in order to keep up with the latest tax changes.
4. Client Comfort – We realize that tax time can be stressful for clients with the uncertainties that surround tax preparation and planning. We will keep you informed of your tax situation and do all within our power to make this as stress-free an experience as possible.
Our website has a number of features that you may find useful. Please feel free to browse through the site and take advantage of these tools
1. We have over 50 calculators to assist you in making your financial decisions. You will find calculators for personal finance, determining loan payments, savings and investments, and taxes, among others.
2. Our client newsletter can help you stay informed about tax matters that may relate to you.
3. Under our “Links” section, we have links to tax and other websites that you may find useful. There is also a link to www.thetaxdocspot.com, my tax blog.
4. You can click on "Contact Me" link at the bottom of each page of the website to send us a message. You can normally expect a prompt response.
5. You can register as a client at the "Client Registration" tab. This will give you access to secure file transfer to and from our firm. In addition, you will be able to access past returns through this link.
6. For more information and to get started our “Information for Clients” includes a Client Organizer, Engagement Letter, and other helpful instructions.
7. Want to prepare your taxes on your own? Go to www.1040cpaonline.com for secure, safe preparation and e-filing. In using this site, you may contact me for questions about your tax return.